Monday, July 23, 2007

What's the date today?



It seems this summer that this is the most used question I have asked. I have completely lost track of time. Being that I'm on a very long summer vacation and only working one day a week, it has been quite easy for me to manage not knowing they day or date. Of course I'm not complaining the least bit. I have so much enjoyed my summer. I hope that you enjoy the slides below taking a glimpse of my "everyday life" here in the west. I miss you all terribly, and hope that soon I will see you. I'd love for you to join me in this adventure of blogging to post comments, pictures, videos, etc., so that I might not only get a glimpse of your every day life, but that I might get to know you better.

Enjoy!

No comments: